Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tortoiseshell - Miss Bette - Large - Adult - Female - Cat | Lakeside ...

Tortoiseshell - Miss Bette - Large - Adult - Female - Cat

*purrr* why hello there. My name is Miss Bette, I'm a sweet little girl that is very colorful. I'm a little shy but that's ok. Us cats all have different personalities. And who knows, maybe in the right home, I might start to open up and be more playful. A little girl like me shouldn't be sitting in a cage waiting to be adopted. I should already have a loving forever home that will never let me go without. So what are you waiting for? I'm here at Pet Sense waiting for you to show up and take me home.

CHARACTERISTICS:
Breed: Tortoiseshell
Size: Large
Petfinder ID: 25025781

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Pet has been spayed/neutered

CONTACT:
Humane Society of the White Mountains | Lakeside, AZ | 928-368-5295

For additional information, reply to this ad or see: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=25025781

Brought to you by Petfinder.com

Source: http://northcentralaz.ebayclassifieds.com/cats-kittens/lakeside/tortoiseshell-miss-bette-large-adult-female-cat/?ad=25389068

Netflix down NRA Ryan Freel Melissa Nelson sound of music foot locker champs

No comments:

Post a Comment