Friday, May 18, 2012

One 24 is the most revolutionary concept in network marketing until ...

One 24 is the most revolutionary concept in internet promotion to the present day. So?what Circumstances Led straight to my Inclusion in One 24?

Right out of the the gate.. Let?s get real Before I found One Twenty-four in October of 2010, I was quickly losing trust in the home business industry. I had been out of network marketing for awhile when a friend of mine came to me with an a break that was sold basically using postcards.

Postcards?? Well anyone could mail a postcard. Right? If anything would duplicate effectively, it would be that. I had been out of the industry for quite some time because no matter what company I joined..No matter what potion or lotion they sold, I didn?t have an upline, coach, or stranger at streetlevel who seemed to be well placed to produce a system of duplication that provided a possibility for most of the folk involved to be successful.

Also, I had some telephone and PPC promoting abilities I had developed in time so I could sponsor folk regularly. But that really wasn?t going to matter without a system that would allow everyone to sponsor folks.

Each day I was mailing my 30 to Fifty postcards just like my upline Diamond distributor had indicated. I was getting out about 180 to 2 hundred postcards a week for around $56.00. After 4 months of that, I had bankrolled Seven people. For the typical individual, I knew that return was far too low for the amount of money I had spent. Also, half of those signups had come from some internet marketing I had done using pay per click advertising.

On October 31st of 2010, while riding in the vehicle with my other half, she opened a letter and began reading it to me. She?s the person that gets the post so I know that I might have never seen the One Twenty-four card that arrived in the mail that one day. I know that this was a consequence of the incontrovertible fact that each postcard I sent out had my return address and name on it. I had been the receiver of quite a few pitches via the post.

It wasn?t your characteristic pitch. The tone was honest, nice and humble.. The writer indicated he had received one of my postcards thru the post and he was hoping this specific sort of promoting was working for me even though it had never worked for him. He announced he had found a company called One Twenty-four and he hoped I might look at it because it was the best thing he had ever seen. When I got home I looked at the internet site address on the pretty green and yellow card and typed it into my computer.

2 minutes into the first One 24 video I was hooked. The video was simple, truthful, and heartfelt. Mark Seyforth, the owner shared his frustration with the very same problems in social marketing that thwart the remainder of us. Rejection..Corporate greediness and excessive overhead.
How One 24 Works

One Twenty-four is a 2 year retirement programme. Every month for Two years, a person who is concerned receives a green ticket. That green ticket can be used to sponsor an individual into One Twenty-four. A person joining One 24 comes in with the understanding that building the business is going to be a gentle process.

The One 24 compensation plan is sometimes known as the IRP or Incentivized Referral Programme. Any individual joining the company must buy one unit of product a month as a shopper. Any individual participating in the company to earn money is sometimes known as a PC or Preferred Consumer.
Why One Twenty-four is a Sea change in the web Business Industry

The biggest problem in the Network marketing / Home-based business industry ( the horrible little secret ) has been that most people never earn a profit or any significant revenue. The pure irony of this situation is that this industry still provides the most impressive opportunity for Anybody despite their circumstances to earn life changing earnings.

Introduced as part of the Incentivized Referral Program is the Wait List. Somebody who shows interest in One 24 is not simply allowed to join. That person must get on a wait list and remain there till an One 24 Preferred Client takes them off the waiting list and allows that person to join. This gives the One Twenty-four P.C a psychological advantage in the hiring process.

There is a part of compensation in One 24 that taken by itself, makes One 24 far superior to most Internet marketing corporations. Every month One Twenty-four sets apart 10% of company income into a ?Silver Pool?. An One Twenty-four Personal computer can receive up to Five ?shares ? of this pool. A share is earned by bringing 1 new PC into the company and then helping them bring in one new Computer. The qualified Computer and each of their Two related PCs must stay active by ordering one unit of the product. Even if a person never hired another Computer, their earnings would grow in parallel to company income. This part of the compensatory plan also noticeably boosts the firm?s retention.

Want to Know More About One 24

presidential candidates celebrity wife swap gla republican candidates mike martz hokies quadrantid

No comments:

Post a Comment